Quantum LegacyQuantum Legacy is application developed by Miles Godspeed
65 users rated Quantum Legacy with an average rating of 4.0Version: 1.3.0 Install size: 187.1 MB Updated: Content rating: 9 years and older
ABOUT: Quantum LegacyFull HD Retina support along with smooth controls and non-stop action await you in this action-packed on-rails arcade-style 3D space shooter: EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair and his legendary drop-ship Omnithias as you attempt to bring stability to a volatile region of Quantum Space. Featuring:
• Unique re-innovation of the on-rails genre with simple and intuitive controls. Just tap your enemies to engage them, or tilt to steer your ship manually. Once you try this action-oriented arcade-style control scheme, you may never look at another 3D space shooter the same way again!
• Bright and awe-inspiring visuals with highly polished game play aimed at a broad audience. Anyone and everyone can master the game in mere minutes!
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to level-up your ship while unlocking new shields and weapons.
• Intense 3D Battles, complete with Gigantic Bosses await you in EVERY level.
• Adaptive AI: provides a challenge for experienced players while showing mercy to the newcomers.
• Dynamically Adjusting HD Graphics: specifically tailored for all iOS devices.
• No Loading between missions and no downtime during game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Action-Oriented Story: told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
• Dynamic Difficulty: provides for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly adapt to your style of game play each time you replay an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect the enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active.
When engaged in battle, your ship will automatically level-up in an RPG-like fashion allowing you to unlock new shields and weapons.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game levels. Replaying any of the missions without failing will provide you with an added degree of difficulty. For an even greater endless challenge, try your luck at the survival-style "Gauntlet" simulation levels, which will be automatically unlocked upon successful completion of all story driven missions.
>> In-Game Options Menu allows you to adjust:
Tilt Controls: "Normal" (default), "Reversed", or "Off": disables the tilt controls altogether in favor of tapping your enemies.
Button Location: "Bottom" (default on iPhone/iPod-Touch), "Middle" (default on iPad) and "Top": aimed at iPad users who wish to avoid tilting in favor of tap controls.
Background: "Moving" (default): compensates the game's background as you tilt the screen, or "Fixed": old-school non-moving background. If you experience discomfort with the game's tilting motion, the "Fixed" background setting may be preferred. (Also useful when AirPlay Mirroring to a TV, or using the Digital AV Adapter)
Download Quantum Legacy.ipa
PricePrice changed from $9.99 to $14.99.—
PricePrice changed from $0.00 to $9.99.—
PricePrice changed from $19.99 to $0.00.—
PricePrice changed from $0.00 to $19.99.—
VersionVersion changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0.—
VersionVersion changed from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0.—
PricePrice changed from $4.99 to $0.00.—
PricePrice changed from $0.00 to $4.99.—
Download Quantum Legacy.ipa for: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad23G, iPad2Wifi, iPad3G, iPadWifi, iPod Touch Fourth Gen, iPod Touch Third Gen